Loughgall Golf Club has compiled for all those members who have respect and are equal in the enforcement of all the rules presented below. We also trust that as a result of these rules all players will find all traditions and rules to indeed further the excellent game and competitiveness we as a club offer.
GENERAL COURSE AND COMPETITION ETIQUETTE
• Anyone failing to adhere to the Loughgall Golf Club Tee time format will have their tee time removed without notification.
• No member can avail of a Loughgall Golf Club Tee time unless entering the competition on that day.
• No mobile phones are permitted on Loughgall Golf Course
• All notices and signs must be obeyed on Loughgall Golf Course.
DRESS CODE ON THE COURSE
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED
• Jeans or denim wear in general.
• The wearing of t-shirts or football jerseys.
• Shirts or t-shirts without collars or sleeves.
• Training shoes or sports shoes unless fitted with soft or metal spikes.
• Tracksuits or shellsuits.
• Unless specifically designed for the purpose, wearing of trousers tucked inside socks is strictly prohibited.
• Tailored shorts are indeed allowed on Loughgall Golf Course.
TEE TIME BOOKINGS FOR LOUGHGALL GOLF CLUB
• Club members can request a season tee time booking before the season begins.
• Club members unable to use their tee time booking should the tee time coordinator – details can be found on the tee time page
• Failure to cancel your tee time booking will mean removal of your name from the block booking form.
• Weekly tee times can be booked by contacting the tee time coordinator
• Tee times can be viewed on the web site www.loughgallgolfclub.co.uk which is updated daily.
• The block booked tee time form is on the notice board anyone who requires to block book must use the number or email above.
LOUGHGALL CLUB COMPETITIONS
• Only when the course is closed will a competition be deemed cancelled.
• Only members of Loughgall Golf Club can avail of a Saturday Tee Time.
• Members MUST enter the card on the computer before commencing play.
• Competitors MUST sign their own name on the time sheet at the starters hut.
Signing the competition sheet indicates that the competitor has paid their entry fee and agrees to the rules for the competition.
• When signing the competiton sheet in the starters hut, the starter will stamp each competitors card – it is the responsibility of the competitor to have their card stamped.
• Failure to return a card for the competition will result in the competitor being suspended from the next competition.
• Failure to pay the competition fee will result in disciplinary action.
• Competitors must place their score cards in the specified competition box after they have input their score on the club computer.
• Entry to all the Saturday competitions unless stated will be £5.00
• Entry fee also includes entry to the 2′s.
• All members must ensure the details below are clearly marked and posted in the appropriate box.
• Envelopes containing entry fees should be placed in the postbox on the door of the office.
This box is for entry fees only and returned cards should not be placed in this box. Competitors must place their score cards in the specified competition box not the postbox on the door of the office.
PLAYER CONSIDERATION AND COURSE CARE
• No slow play (defined as “if your group is more than 1 hole behind, the group behind must be let through if and when they are waiting for your group to play”).
• We as a club praise ourselves in the excellent facilities we offer and we expect that all members ensure at all times the course and its facilities are left in the way you would expect to find them.
• Members bag tags to be clearly visible on golf bags.
Divots and pitch marks.
• It will be expected by the club that all members wither playing competition or practising that they repair divots and pitch marks even though these were not necessary caused by themselves.
We at Loughgall Golf Club trust you except our reasons for the above and trust that your future time with us will be both sporting and memorable.